Emergency and Short-Term Loan Products
Pupils experiencing a short-term shortage of funds may request an Emergency and/or Short-Term loan. Needs are restricted to expenses linked to expenses that are educational based in the price of Attendance. Student borrowers must report a payment supply to ascertain eligibility. The program can be acquired Monday through Friday whilst each and every term is in session, excluding breaks. Crisis loan borrowers will are accountable to the Cashier and Payment Solutions Office to get crisis loan funds. Loans aren’t available during quarter breaks.
See Dates that is important below accessibility to funds.
It is critical to check this out disclosure regarding institutional loans previous to applying.
Review the information that is following doing the application form procedure:
- You’re a currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate pupil at UC Davis through the quarter funds are required.
- Your debt a balance of $300 or less.
- You should be offered to submit signatures on DocuSign within 5 calendar times.
- You aren’t within thirty day period of graduation, or the conclusion of this year that is academic.
- That you do not owe a debt that is prior-year the University.
- You have got perhaps perhaps maybe not neglected to spend, made belated re re re payments, or been known a group agency on an emergency that is prior Short-Term or Assistant loan.
- You don’t have any holds in your pupil account.
- There is no need any emergency that is outstanding Short-Term or Assistant loan in payment.